I’m an illustrator, graphic designer and home cook who spends most nights in the kitchen trying to feed two fussy children. The Vegie Smugglers blog and cookbooks are my labour of love aimed at helping all of you out there in the same situation.
You can now buy copies of the Vegie Smugglers cookbooks and ebooks through this website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like info about selling copies as a fundraising program through your school or daycare centre.
My illustration and design site is www.wendyblume.com.au.
Please note that all recipes, craft PDFS and images on this site are my copyright, unless stated. ‘Vegie Smugglers’ is trademarked. If you ARE going to steal from this site, please be kind enough to credit me and provide a link. It’s just good web etiquette really…
Here’s quick round up of Vegie Smugglers in the media…
• Vegie Smugglers was in the Daily Telegraph Taste Supplement on November 30, 2010.
• The December issue of Australian Family had a lovely full page article, recipe extract and review.
• Super Food Ideas featured Vegie Smugglers in their February 2011 issue.
• The Healthy Food Guide ran an excerpt in their February ‘back to school’ issue, 2011.
• I’m the Practical Parenting magazine, mumpreneur! A lovely full page article, April 2011.
• The Healthy Food Guide ran more recipes in their Kid’s nutrition special, June 2011.
• The West Australian ran a story & recipe, June 2011.
• Australian parents ran a story in their Summer 2011/12 edition.
• Healthy food guide ran a large extract from Vegie Smugglers 2 in February 2012.
• The Manly Daily said nice stuff in March 2012.
• I had a fantastic extract in Practical Parenting, June 2012.
• You can now catch a recipe of mine each month in the Healthy Food Guide – from July 2012.
• Wendy was featured in Small Business, Big Marketing about the self-publishing process on November 12, 2010.
• Kelani Fabrics October 2010
• Marissa Writes a Blog October 2010.
• Web child December 2010
• Kidding about Town, loved the book in Feb 2011.
• Mmwah.com.au gave it a big thumbs up, June 2011.
• Toni Coward loved it too! June 2011.
• Bubhub gave both books the thumbs up in March 2012.
• And so did www.lifewithafussyeater.com.au.
• Motherpedia liked Vegie Smugglers 2 – their favourite recipes was the Pumpkin & Lentil soup!